Food fraud requirements of BRC, SQF, FSSC and other food safety standards
How to meet the food fraud prevention requirements of major food safety standards
This course will make audit preparation a breeze. It contains step-by-step instructions, worked examples and downloadable templates to help you meet the food fraud requirements of all major food safety standards.
- Learn about food fraud and how it can put your brand and your consumers at risk
- Hear food fraud stories that will surprise you and learn ways to protect your business
- Get step-by-step instructions for food fraud vulnerability assessments and food fraud mitigation plans, using real life examples
- Download templates for vulnerability assessments, mitigation plans and food fraud prevention procedures
- Proceed at your own pace; skip forward and back through the lessons, start and stop at your convenience*
The content is a mix of written words and short video clips, plus downloadable worked examples.
Ask the trainer a question at any time.
- Food Fraud Commonly Affected Foods Ebook
- Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment template
- Food Fraud Prevention Procedure template
- Food Fraud Mitigation Plan template
- Vulnerability assessment document – worked example
- Raw Material Specification template
- Food Fraud Team Job Descriptions
- Top tips for audit preparation
- Special 40% discount code for use on www.foodfraudadvisors.com
- Optional exam and Certificate of Competency
Duration: 3.5 hours
* course is available for 6 months after commencement