Food Fraud Advisors helps businesses protect their brands from food fraud. We serve the food, beverage and supplements industries. Our consulting services are available on-line and in-person. Face-to-face consulting services are conducted in Sydney, Australia.
We serve customers in more than 60 countries, from Thailand to Canada, Belgium to New Zealand, Britain and the United States. Our customers include multi-national global food businesses and small food manufacturers and everything in between.
What we do
Tools, Templates and Training
Our suite of tools, templates and training courses deliver efficient, cost-effective results.
- Created by our principal, Karen Constable, a leading international expert in food fraud prevention.
- Practical, easy-to-understand, and make audit preparation a breeze.
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools in Excel format for food fraud and food defense.
- Compatible with all major GFSI standards.
- Food Fraud Advisors’ online training programs are convenient, cost-effective and enjoyable.
- Templates for food fraud prevention programs for all major GFSI standards.
- Prices start at $59 (USD).
Food Fraud Risk Information Database
We own the famous Food Fraud Risk Information Database, hosted on Trello.
It contains information about hundreds of different food types, including past incidences of food fraud and emerging threats. Used by thousands of food safety professionals every day to perform food fraud vulnerability assessments, hazard analysis for FSMA preventive controls and horizon scanning for emerging food fraud threats.
Custom Solutions and Consulting
Engage us to help you get your food fraud prevention programs organized. Our principal consultant is Karen Constable, the only food fraud expert with real world experience in food manufacturing. Here’s what Karen can help with:
- Review and feedback for your vulnerability assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments prepared by Food Fraud Advisors; take the headache out of your audit preparations
- Supply chain mapping
- Supplier risk assessments
- Vulnerability assessments (VACCP) for BRC Issue 8, FSSC 22000 version 5 and SQF Edition 9
- Internal audits and pre-audit checks
- Food fraud prevention and mitigation plans
- Food defense plans
- Supplier approvals and background checks
We can help you test your ingredients for authenticity testing, choosing the most appropriate independent laboratory for each job.
Are you looking for something else? Inquire here.