Food fraud: you don’t want it.
- If you are manufacturing, wholesaling or retailing food or beverages, fraudulent activities within your supply chain pose risks to your brand and to your customers.
- Different food types vary in their susceptibility to food fraud.
- The risks change over time.
- Purchasers of food and food ingredients must remain vigilant about new and emerging risks.
- The requirement to monitor emerging and predicted food fraud issues is a part of all major (GFSI) food safety standards.
Learn how to monitor food fraud threats here.