Get the free food fraud comparison table in pdf format by clicking the image below.
The experts at Food Fraud Advisors have created a complete guide to current food fraud requirements for all major food safety management systems standards.
Get the food fraud requirements of all the major standards in one convenient e-book.
This 36 page e-book includes:
- GFSI-benchmarked standards
- Non-benchmarked standards
- Human food standards (safety and quality)
- Packaging standards
- Storage, distribution and logistics standards
- Pet food and animal feed standards
- Full requirements (verbatim)
- Summaries and conclusions
- Recommended inclusions for your VACCP program
Download it instantly, print and keep as a handy reference.
- AIB International Consolidated Standards for Inspection Prerequisite and Food Safety Programs 2017
- BRCGS Food Safety Issue 8
- FSSC 22000 Version 5.1
- GlobalG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA) Version 5.4-1
- HACCP (Codex HACCP)
- IFS Food Version 7
- ISO 22000:2005
- SQF Food Safety Code Edition 9
- SQF Food Quality Code Edition 9
- USA Code of Federal Regulations 21 (FSMA)
- BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 6
- IFS PACsecure Version 2
- SQF Food Safety Code: Manufacture of Food Packaging Edition 9
- BRCS Storage and Distribution Issue 4
- IFS Logistics Standard v2.3
- SQF Food Safety Code: Storage and Distribution Edition 9
- GLOBALG.A.P. Compound Feed Manufacturing Standard (CFM) Version 3
- SQF Food Safety Code: Pet Food Manufacturing Edition 9
What you get
✓ A 35 page e-book to download and keep
✓ Full food fraud requirements of 18 major food saftey standards, including GFSI and non-GFSI standards
✓ Human food, packaging, storage and distribution, pet food and animal food standards
✓ Summaries, notes and conclusions
✓ Recommended inclusions for food fraud prevention (VACCP) program
✓ Lifetime updates. Yes, every update of the book is yours; free.
All prices are in US dollars