Thank you for confirming your subscription to Food Fraud Advisors’ email updates
What to expect from Food Fraud Advisors:
- Monthly emails from Food Fraud Advisors
- News about our products, downloadables and courses
- Valuable tools for food safety professionals, with a focus on food fraud
- Special offers on our products and services.
Bonus! We thought you might also be interested in our special publication, The Rotten Apple
What to expect from The Rotten Apple:
- One issue per week, delivered straight to your inbox
- News, commentary and trends on global food integrity issues (food safety, food fraud and sustainable supply chains)
- Recent food fraud incidents
- Independent, ad-free content, no promotions or endorsements
- Emails are sent on Mondays (Sunday night if you are in the Americas)
- If you don’t like it, you can – as always – unsubscribe at any time.
If you would not like a free subscription to The Rotten Apple, contact us before midnight on Saturday and tell us: we will remove you from The Rotten Apple circulation list.
As one of the world’s leading food authenticity specialists, founder of foodfraudadvisors.com and creator of the massive (and massively popular) Food Fraud Risk Information Database on Trello, it’s my job to stay informed about everything that’s happening in the food integrity space. That means reading hundreds of articles, posts, notifications and research papers every week.
With The Rotten Apple, I take the most pertinent, timely and interesting items from the week and craft them into a single, punchy email…. sifting out all the fluff, filler and advertorials so you don’t have to.
I’m aiming to deliver a publication that’s insightful, respectful of your time and free from the constraints of advertisers or big donors.
By making The Rotten Apple a once-per-week email, I think I can keep you informed and save you time. However, for it to be successful, it will need the support of a lot of individuals, just like you. If you believe, like I do, in improving the integrity of our global food supply, then I hope you’ll support this project by sharing it with your friends and colleagues.
Thank you! I’m looking forward to sharing my insights and expertise. And I’m grateful for your support.