Purchase an offline ‘snapshot’ of Food Fraud Advisors’ Food Fraud Risk Information Database (hosted on Trello) in an easy-to-search format by clicking the blue button below.
What is the downloadable food fraud risk information file?
- It is a Microsoft Excel file (fully editable).
- It contains all the information from the Food Fraud Risk Information Database (hosted on Trello) as it was on 22 August 2023.
- Plus (new), the file now also contains a list of food fraud incidents from 1st September 2022.
- It is an offline document, it is not updated automatically.
- The information in the Excel workbook can be searched, sorted, copied, pasted and manipulated as with any other Excel workbook.
- The contents of the online database are presented in a table, with one row for each ‘card’ of the database. In the database, most cards correspond to a single food type. The database and Excel file contain more than eighty-one thousand (81,000) words.
- Recent food fraud incidents (from September 2022), which do not appear on the Trello-hosted database, are presented as a list in a separate tab, with links to sources.
What do you get with your purchase?
- You receive a link to download a copy of the current version of the downloadable Microsoft Excel file.
- The Excel file is unlocked and fully user-editable.
- This is a one-off purchase and a one-off payment. There are no ongoing license fees or user fees.
- Current version filename: Food Fraud Risk Information 202306.xlsx
- Current version date: 22 August 2023.
- We make a new downloadable file approximately six times per year.