This is the complete, authoritative guide to current food fraud requirements in all major food saftey standards, for auditors, consultants and food fraud specialists.
All the food fraud requirements of all the major standards are listed in this convenient e-book, with comments, comparisons and summaries.
This 34 page e-book includes:
- GFSI-benchmarked standards
- Non-benchmarked standards
- Human food standards (safety and quality)
- Packaging standards
- Storage, distribution and logistics standards
- Pet food and animal feed standards
- Full requirements (verbatim)
- Summaries and conclusions
- Recommended inclusions for your VACCP program.
Download it instantly, print and keep as a handy reference.
- AIB International Consolidated Standards for Inspection Prerequisite and Food Safety Programs 2023
- BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9
- FSSC 22000 Version 6 NEW!
- GlobalG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA) Version 5.4-1
- HACCP (Codex HACCP)
- IFS Food Version 8 NEW!
- ISO 22000:2005
- SQF Food Safety Code Edition 9
- SQF Food Quality Code Edition 9
- USA Code of Federal Regulations 21 (FSMA)
- BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 6
- IFS PACsecure Version 2
- SQF Food Safety Code: Manufacture of Food Packaging Edition 9
- BRCS Storage and Distribution Issue 4
- IFS Logistics Standard v2.3
- SQF Food Safety Code: Storage and Distribution Edition 9
- GLOBALG.A.P. Compound Feed Manufacturing Standard (CFM) Version 3
- SQF Food Safety Code: Pet Food Manufacturing Edition 9
What you get
✓ A 34 page e-book to download and keep
✓ Full food fraud requirements of 18 major food safety standards, including GFSI and non-GFSI standards
✓ Human food, packaging, storage and distribution, pet food and animal food standards
✓ Summaries, notes and conclusions
✓ Recommended inclusions for food fraud prevention (VACCP) program
✓ Lifetime updates. Yes, every subsequent edition of the book is yours; free. (Current Edition: Edition 3, Published April 2023).
All prices are in US dollars